Please See~

Please take notes:

1. Do not copy on somewhere else on what I have post in this blog.

2. I will try hard to translate into English from Chinese about Lollipop news in my blog so don't blame me if my translation is bad because my Chinese is not that well.

3. If something go wrong or anything you would like to ask then you are welcome. You can email me (joey6622@hotmail.com) or leave comment after the article. I will reply you as fast as possible as I'm always online. ^^

4. I would like all the readers leave comment after reading every little blog as I wish to know that there have readers reading my blog. Thx.

5. I will not translate the news into full form but just like a summary.

6. If you have anything such as news and photos to share, you're most welcome.

This is what I want to say. Happy Reading~~!

0 comments:

Newer Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds